Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Vaponaute Paris
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.70 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.67 Euros
- Price per liter: 670 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 60%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.22 / 5
Comments on the packaging
As its name suggests, the Vaponaute 24 range is designed for a vape allday. This line, carefully made by the manufacturer promises to combine creativity and pleasure of the senses, which we will rush to check.
The Blue Moon is packaged in a black, smoked plastic bottle of 20 ml to preserve the content of UV rays. Of course, the latter is provided with a fine tip filling at the end.
The selected PG / VG ratio allows an optimum combination of steam / flavor with its 60% vegetable glycerin, allowing consumption in the majority of atomizers.
3 nicotine levels are available: 3, 6 & 12 mg / ml and of course the reference devoid of the addictive substance.
The price is in the mid-range category at 6,70 € 10 ml.
Vaponaute sent me the juice at the end of the year 2016. In the case of this Vaponaute 24, it is the last batch before TPD in vial of 20 ml. So I can only judge what I have in my hands without being able to evaluate the conditioning in progress at the beginning of the year. In the case of my copy received, the PG / VG ratio is not indicated on the label.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Do not know
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.75 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
As mentioned above, I will be careful not to judge the labeling since I do not have in my hands the current TPD ready version at the beginning 2017.
I do not doubt either of a complete set given the degree of security displayed so far by Vaponaute Paris and more generally by the great majority of "our" manufacturers hexagonal.
In this recipe of Blue Moon, it is not mentioned of presence of water, alcohol or other diacetyl and acetoin.
The old lots were provided with a lot number and the coordinates of the sign ... there is no reason this postulate is changed.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
I really like the visual world and the impression that emanates from the Vaponaute spirit. Chic but sober, if the products belong to the luxury category they are never ostentatious.
For the bottles of this range Vaponaute 24, as I have been for the range Botanics Paris, I admit to be disappointed. I do not stick, I can not find the spirit of the brand ... I even have the impression that it is not the same people who are at the origin of the two aspects concerned.
Nevertheless, I concede that this value, identical to the notion of taste is full of subjectivity and a little peculiar.
I will let you judge by yourself…
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Aniseed, Fruity, Citrus
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Aniseed, Fruit, Lemon
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: That the star anise is strong
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
"BLUE MOON - Star Anise
An intense anise with notes of pineapple and citrus."
It is certain that the star anise is intense. Not strong because the aromatic power is well dosed as the presence and holding in the mouth but intense. As a result, this aroma has a tendency to dominate the entire assembly.
Fans of aniseed flavors will be filled, others, like me, necessarily a little disappointed. The recipe is not lacking in interest because each aroma is realistic and well represented. At first glance we could have thought of yet another clone of the notorious Snake Oil, in fact it is not so.
The pineapple is ripe and sweet, supported by a lemon, which I find rather yellow with a slight bitterness. If there were not this conquering and domineering anise, we would not be far from perfect alchemy. Unfortunately the assembly is unbalanced and that's a shame. Personally I would rather have added absinthe which seems more coherent to me ... but here I overrule my role and I will content myself to deliver you and share my opinion.
The hit is of course light but normal for 3 mg / ml, the volume of vapor consistent with the percentage of vegetable glycerin.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 45 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Zenith & Aromamizer Rdta V2
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.54
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Rather warm / cold steam. It takes enough temperature to develop the flavors, but not too much not to denature them.
Personally I preferred the rendering with airflows wide open to reduce the intensity of anise.
Note that to appreciate all the subtleties of its aromas, Vaponaute Paris recommends to let the vials rest a few days open cap and protected from light.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Mâtinée, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.12 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
New proof of originality from Vaponaute Paris.
The least we can say is that the recipe is special. If to my taste the star anise dominates a little too much, the realism and credibility of other flavors is indisputable. It is certain that alchemy has been carefully researched and developed by the Parisian brand.
TPD requires, the bottles are now 10 ml for a tariff belonging to the category of mid-range.
If I do not adhere to the visual and taste aspects, I recognize that these notions are subjective and do not undermine the intrinsic qualities of the juice.
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.