Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Liquideo
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 30%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
LIQUIDEO, a French brand of e-liquids, offers its Blue Alien juice from its range of liquids with mostly high levels of PG.
The product is packaged in a clear, flexible plastic bottle with a capacity of 10ml of juice. The base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 70 / 30 and its nicotine level is 3mg / ml. Other nicotine levels are of course available, the values vary from 0 to 15 mg / ml.
The Blue Alien is also available in a bottle of 50ml with a price of 19,90 €. The version in 10ml is available from 5,90 € and thus ranks among the entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
All information regarding legal and safety compliance in force is on the vial label. So we find the name of the brand and the range, the name of the liquid and the nicotine level. There is also the ratio of PG / VG, the various pictograms usual with that in relief for the blind.
One can also see the information concerning the precautions of use, the ingredients present in the recipe, the name and the coordinates of the manufacturer with a number of a consumer service. Indications regarding the presence of nicotine in the product are well mentioned.
Finally, the batch number that ensures traceability of the product with the best use by date is indicated.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging of Blue Alien is aesthetically quite simple, there is no illustration here, just the inscriptions indicating the bare necessities. On the front of the label are the names of the brand, the range and the liquid written vertically in blue to perfectly match the name of the juice.
On the sides of the label are, on the one hand, the indications as to the presence of nicotine in the product and, on the other hand, the ingredients of the recipe, the pictograms, the information concerning the precautions for use with the name and contact information of the manufacturer.
Inside the label is the product's instructions for use, which includes information on the presence of nicotine, possible undesirable side effects, usage and storage tips, and again the ingredients and ingredients. the coordinates of the manufacturer.
The packaging is very simple, no particular fantasies, all the information is however perfectly clear and legible.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Chemical (does not exist in nature), Sweet
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Fruit, Citrus, Menthol, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Blue Alien liquid is a fruity and gourmet type juice with curacao, mint and raspberry flavors.
At the opening of the bottle, the perfumes are more of the chemical and artificial type, some smells reminiscent of those of bubble gum. We can also guess the sweet aspect of the recipe, subtle scents of citrus are also noticeable, the smell is quite sweet and pleasant.
At the taste level, Blue Alien is a relatively soft and light juice in the mouth, the main aromas felt and having a good aromatic power are those of curacao and mint. Curaçao is perceived with its light acidity from citrus fruit, we can guess a zest of orange, the mint is felt by its softness, it is chlorophyllian type and is revealed thanks to its sweet and fresh notes.
Sometimes you get to feel some fruity touches brought by the aromas of raspberry but this aspect of the recipe is really very light and almost suffocated by other flavors that have a greater intensity. The mixture also brings on the palate a chemical taste of confectionery type approaching Bubble gum.
The Blue Alien is sweet and not disgusting.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 32 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Asmodus C4
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.36Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
For tasting the Blue Alien I chose a power of 32W and used Holy Fiber cotton from Holy juice lab. With this configuration of vape, the inspiration is sweet, we already feel the sweet, chemical and artificial notes from the flavors of Curacao, the passage in the throat and the hit are rather light.
On expiration, the steam obtained is of normal type, the flavors of Curacao appear first, they are slightly acidic, the orange peel is well perceived. Then come the chemical flavors reminiscent of the relatively soft bubble gum, it seems to encompass the subtle hints of raspberry.
Finally the mint comes to close the tasting, a sweet mint that brings freshness at the end of expiration. The tasting is pleasant and not disgusting.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.5 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Liquideo's Blue Alien liquid is a fruity and gourmet type of juice whose mixture of flavors composing the recipe offers in the mouth several rather pleasant sensations.
You can feel both the tangy notes of curacao and orange zest, the artificial notes of bubble gum-like flavors, and the sweet, fresh notes of the aroma. mint chlorophyllian type. Only the raspberry seems to be erased, it is hardly felt certainly encompassed by the chemical flavors of the recipe.
A curious liquid mixing several sensations in the mouth for our greatest pleasure!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.