Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Wholesaler Francochine
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 Euros
- Price per liter: 590 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.44 / 5
Comments on the packaging
MC Liquide is not in the pool of the most famous French brands. Nevertheless, this particular emanation of the Solevan group takes advantage of the know-how of the parent company to bring us a range "Gold Collection", which combines gluttony and tobacco at the same time, capitalizing on complex and tasty recipes while aligning itself on an entry-level tariff. Good idea therefore that validate the first three tested juices that all have a particularism that makes them endearing.
Available in 0, 3, 6, 11 and 16mg / ml for wide raking, the Berry Crunch is mounted on a traditional PG / VG 50 / 50 base, a reassuring choice meant to bridge the gap between tasty precision and fullness. Sitting in a simple but attractive plastic bottle protected by a rare cardboard box at this level of the range, the liquid is part of the Crunchy logic of the range, after a very successful Nuts Crunch and Fraisy Crunch. Will he live up to this sibling? This is what we will see.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes.
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: No. No guarantee as to its method of manufacture!
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.13 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The composition is clear and all the elements necessary to ensure safe consumption for vapers is present, clear and in good working order. MC Liquid also ensures in the figures imposed by the legislation so, it is a good result.
One regret, however, that of failing to mention the laboratory responsible for production. This is not very serious in itself since the wholesaler is indicated and can, through the contacts communicated, answer your questions in case of problems but we would have appreciated a greater exhaustiveness in the matter.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Identical to the other members of the brotherhood of the Gold Collection, the packaging flirts cheerfully with the upper category, first of all proposing a black cardboard box, simple but elegant, whose internal walls accommodate the obligatory notice, written in French and in Dutch.
The bottle itself has a very Dlicienne "lipstick" shape and is covered with a chaste, glossy black label that enhances the center of a graphic design with a lipped mouth. Nothing exceptional but a quality of achievement that commands respect. It is sober and classy especially if we report this great effort at a price after all content.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Pastry chef
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
This mini-series "Crunch" had us feasting with nuts for the Nuts and a strawberry sweet for the Fraisy. The Berry Crunch offers to do the same, with a bay if you believe his name.
From the outset, we find ourselves on familiar ground and we find this carpet gourmet cereal that will ensure the bottom of the recipe. A mixture of oats, wheat and probably other species that I can not identify. Everything is well defined and quite sensual in the mouth.
Just above, we have the promised fruit that materializes in the form of a blackberry, rather red than black, which develops its characteristic taste in a great sweetness. She takes advantage of the cereal context to reveal sweet and long enough in the mouth, leaving a good taste after the puff.
The recipe is balanced and the assembly lends itself to no criticism. A certain spirit confectioner, that could already be found in the two previous references, is preserved here and will delight lovers of sweet and fruity sweets all at once.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 38 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Kayfun V5, Narda, Nautilus 2
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.65
- Materials used with the atomizer: Stainless, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
No problem, the Berry Crunch can migrate with ease between your different atomizers, thanks to its viscosity in the average and a correct aromatic power.
To vape lukewarm, without excess of power, to preserve the juice its peculiarities.
- Recommended moments of the day: Morning, Morning - tea breakfast, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.52 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Another good number in this range that assumes its premium claims without making them pay ruby on the nail to the consovapeur, a godsend!
This trilogy of the "Crunch" ends with this episode which is objectively in the same lineage and as good as its comrades of promo. He escapes Top Juice however for a reason probably trivial, is that the surprise felt with the two previous is a little stale with the youngest of the troupe. It would have benefited from this label if I had chosen it first.
Anyway, it gets the same excellent note as the others, for its taste balance, its sweetness that brings it closer to a greedy candy and the pleasure of vape it provides. All for a price that makes it more eminently friendly.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.