Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Fuu
- Price of the tested packaging: 9.90 Euros
- Quantity: 15 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.66 Euros
- Price per liter: 660 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 4 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.94 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Gourmets gourmets Custard have, with the range Curiosities, the opportunity to discover five recipes, with as a guide this flavor.
These juices are offered in a dark glass bottle of 15ml equipped with a glass pipette. The ratio 60 / 40 tells us that this juice is more made for tasting, than for the wild vape at high power.
Each recipe with its insect carries flag, today it is the Bemisia which settles on my desk. This insect also bears the name of tobacco whitefly which, in itself, already translates the mixture chosen for this liquid.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Attention the safety of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
This pest insect for the plants it feeds on, is not dangerous so far. Fuu makes it a point of honor to deliver safe products and this is of course true with this range. No bad surprise so everything is there and everything is clear, the standards are perfectly respected.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
I must say that Fuu excels in this area. The liquid in this range Curiosities are all represented by an insect. The latter appears to us on a broken white background. It is a drawing that is believed to come out of a natural science book from the beginning of the century. The presentation is classy and has an antique cachet, but Fuu, by the affixing of red dots on the insect, breaks a little codes by this touch "modernizing".
In short, I love the graphic work done by the team who is not at his first attempt.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Vanilla, Sweet, Tobacco Blonde
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Vanilla, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing precise, it is in the spirit of VCT Ripes Vape, more accessible.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
This insect, the bemisia, sucks the sap, especially that of tobacco leaves. It is therefore natural to associate with our Custard a tobacco leaf aroma. On this one, I'm not going to be objective, I like this juice, its sweet perfumed tobacco which I do not see a point of comparison, is associated with a Custard, which finds a place of choice to express itself.
No dominant note is "Entente Cordiale" and everyone plays his role without stifling the other. It is my favorite liquid in this range, it is tasty, easy to read, even if the unusual tobacco flavor still opens a taste debate, when to qualify exactly the notes of which it is composed.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Gsl
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.6
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
This tobacco supports a little blow of heating 25W on my Gsl is happiness.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Aperitif, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, Early Evening to Relax with a Drink, End of evening with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.52 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
That's it, my trip to the land of insects ends in apotheosis with the Bemisia. I find it excellent and that's all I have to add in the end. I can not translate exactly the flavor of this tobacco leaf, but it seduced me. Its combination with a vanilla cream represents an ideal union for my taste buds.
I love this juice, I could vaper over long periods, but the bottle and the price make me consider it rather like a vape evening fun in front of the TV or in the evening, or with friends around a good table .
Thank you Fuu
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.