Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: FUU
- Price of the tested packaging: 9.90 Euros
- Quantity: 15 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.66 Euros
- Price per liter: 660 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 12 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The "Curiosities" range from Fuu is not really new. Existing for some time already, it has made the happiness of some and the polite indifference of others. What is recent, on the other hand, is that the whole range has been the subject of a new setting in recipe which makes the even more beautiful part to the safety of the product.
We have known for a long time that at Fuu, we do not joke with security. There was, despite all the attention that the brand provides to its products, traces of products currently on the hot seat as Acetyl Propionyl. We all know that some products are closely related to the creamy appearance of certain liquids. Thus, some custards, some dairy desserts, sometimes contain products whose safety is far from unanimous. As vapology is a recent discipline, it requires to be perfected, studied in a dispassionate way in order to offer the consumer more and more sure products, without sacrificing the flavors.
Thus, FUU had the courage to go back on its copy to make sure to stick as much as possible to the legislation in force. The manufacturer could have "ignored" or finassed. On the contrary, he took full measure of his responsibilities and changed his income. I applaud the method. A big hat trick, gentlemen.
Bemisia is an insect that has the good idea to ravage tobacco crops! So, it seemed like the perfect test subject for this e-liquid that wants to be a gourmet tobacco!
I pass on packaging, irreproachable, which proves once again that French manufacturers are at the forefront in the field.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Beware the harmlessness of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Of course, the Bemisia that interests us here, does not contain insect juice or other frivolities for entomophagi. It is even perfect in terms of security. All the elements necessary for the warning and the protection of the consumer are present. No badinage with security here!
Bemisia contains water. But I think that this will sorrow few of you except the tough ones who still think that water is good only for washing, hic! Water is used as a fluidizer for vegetable glycerine and its total safety is now acquired.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
A very dark cobalt glass vial, it starts well! Because this simple material ensures us an effective protection against the light and the harmful effects of the UV rays on the conservation of the liquid.
The concept is great and we enjoy sailing between the different retorts and flasks that populate this strange workshop of curiosities, worthy of an apprentice biologist or a crazy alchemist. Perfectly illustrated by a stylized Bemisia on a white label very "officinal", the concept also proves an original aesthetic, funny and ultimately tempting.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Vanilla, Sweet, Patissière, Tobacco Blond
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Vanilla, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: What it is: a custard tobacco!
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The taste is very pleasant even if the recipe appears as simple.
Indeed, we have in the mouth reassuring mixture of a very realistic blond tobacco and a vanilla cream rather perfumed but devoid of this "over-creativeness" that some American liquids possess, so unreliable on the molecules that constitute them. The two main elements are juxtaposed perfectly and coexist in good harmony. None takes precedence over the other even if, in the end, it is the pleasant bitterness of the blonde leaves that remains at the end of the mouth.
An excellent juice, fine and not so simple that it finally if we take into account that simplicity is often much more of a challenge than stacking to obtain a consistent and interesting result.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 18 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Hurricane, Igo-L
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1.3
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Bemisia agrees to heat up to warm / hot. This opens up a large field of possibilities at the level of the vape. Low resistances, strong powers, airy or tight rendering ... everything seems welcome. While heating, the juice takes a drought favorable to the blossoming of the tobacco but does not all the same lose its greedy aspect. Its viscosity makes it compatible with all evaporation devices, from the most basic to the most complex.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All After during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.45 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
In the end, we have a good-looking e-liquid, which nicely mixes a fairly sweet blonde tobacco with a light vanilla cream. Typically the description of a perfect allday for grass lovers in Nicot. Because it is true that this liquid is vape up to thirst, without ever disgusting and preserving its taste of lassitude. If you take into account its price and the quality of homemade food safety, this is an excellent everyday companion for those who, like your servant, like this type of mixture.
Some may see a lack of originality. And that's not wrong. But the ranges of Fuu, minor or major, contain enough original and typed liquids to also allow to bet on a juice "simple" but well done in order to also serve those who like to vape all day a e-liquid without taking before leaving the miracle vial in the evening, at the twilight moment when the pleasure is solitary.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.