Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: The Breton Vapoteur
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 Euros
- Price per liter: 590 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Open a banana by carefully removing its skin and Le Vapoteur Breton intends to amaze you by placing a kiwi for flesh. It does not go by four ways. It's fun as a picture and interesting as a wedding.
Master of places in the home of this region battered by the winter squalls and the invigorating summer heat, Le Vapoteur Breton offers his collection for first-time buyers in a world of duo aromas that are identifiable for the needs of access to the vape of an audience that can be a little lost in its first steps.
To be in phase with the regulations, it is a vial of 10 ml that will accompany the new sailors and it is in a boat of 50 / 50 of PG / VG that the cruise begins. As a cabin, the young sea bass will be able to choose between 0, 3, 6, 12mg / ml of nicotine. Some stores also offer 18mg / ml but they are not legions.
The price of the crossing is 5,90 €. Attractive price to set foot in the ropes to deploy the very first sailing route to Vapoland.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
We bet that from September, the Vapoteur Breton site should be given a new look. He will offer a lot of information from what "Her Legislator" wants to see.
We also wager that some small inconveniences will also be rectified. As this post print of the DLUO and the lot number, the two do not hold absolutely in time and disappear quickly. See, maybe, that some recommendations of the EU, become registered on the bottle. Many brands have taken the lead in this area and it would be quite normal for all to be in tune.
For the rest, seriousness and quality are subscribers present. Well clarified in the drop-down label, the alerts are complete and well provided. The stature holds the road and Vapoteur Breton wishes you "good wind" under his aegis.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Who says "Breton" must represent a sailor covered with a hat, cap or other headgear. Here it is a sailing hat that has been chosen to protect the saltwater sailor from the tag.
It would have been unwelcome to stick an old gypsy corn or other "rolled" as an oral attribute. Instead, a small personal vaporizer, as one likes to say in authorized circles, acts as a supplier of subjective mist. A beard tip covering the chin to be connected and go to be the picture describing the various products of the brand Cessonnaise (Cesson-Sévigné).
All that's missing is the civilian flag of Brittany. It is present in the symbolism embodied by kiwi-colored headbands.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Menthol
- Definition of taste: Menthol
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: No
- This liquid reminds me of:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 3.75 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The specificity of one of the two flavors tends towards confectionery. Banana candy that can be drawn in some bags of a brand rather famous in this area but being very stripped of its sweet side crunchy and crisp. Instead, it is a marshmallow type suspension that accompanies this effect of very stretchable material.
The kiwi in second intention is very in withdrawal. It appears in the rest phase once the expiration has occurred. Slender sensation but enough to bring a tangy touch.
By cons, it is undeniable that the recipe was designed to put forward a fresh effect. Not overly refreshing, a note of mint is however there, reminiscent of the extracts that can be found in some decoctions that are put drops in a glass of ice water to quench their thirst.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 17 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Squape Emotion / Serpent Mini
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1.2
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton Team Vap Lab
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The Duo Sensation range is made to be offered to first-time buyers. So, no need to pull him a lot of watts in the gums or to go down the coils in the depths of the abyss.
Passing between a smoky environment and a vaporous universe, the juice is at its best on a resistance ranging from 1Ω to 1.5Ω. The power will have to be, of course, adapted according to that.
- Recommended moments of the day: Morning, Morning - tea breakfast, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.17 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
A sweet banana with a touch of kiwi and a refreshing minty effect, it is defined as such but it lacks what is lacking in this kind of e-liquid: The peps or madness.
The candies are there to spend a moment of relaxation and sometimes forgetfulness of the present moment. A temporal break that must be designed for a "pause" with the sun for only witness or the moon for only lover. Banana Kiwi could have done it pleasantly if a little poetry had been part of the ingredients of the recipe.
May be a hint of sugar or a different balance? I do not know. In fact, it is vapotable without much concern. It offers a confectioner's banana well drawn without being enchantress. She is from the family of the court rulers while she could have done her work of "Fou du Roi".
To have the keys of the gates of the kingdom is a good point. Do not need to open them, it's something else.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.