Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Vapolique
- Price of the tested packaging: 12.90 Euros
- Quantity: 20 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.65 Euros
- Price per liter: 650 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
With nearly seventy different liquids on offer, the French manufacturer Vapolique is one of the leading players in national vaping. In addition, it allows vapers who wish to do so to learn about DiY (do it yourself) by putting at their disposal a complete battery of bases and materials, including concentrates and aromas.
After proposing mono-flavored juices and simple blends, the brand is now positioned on a more complex sector, that of premiums. The Gods of Olympus, name of their range, includes seven liquids, among which Ares which will be discussed for this chronicle.
It is a declination of citrus fruits with a high proportion of orange, enhanced with menthol to favor the fruity / fresh feeling. The packaging respects the standards inherent in the status of complex juices, both in terms of equipment and safety and mandatory legal information. Available in 0, 6 and 12 mg / ml of nicotine, the vials are not treated anti-UV, which will cause you to be vigilant, to preserve the content of solar aggressions, especially in summer.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The score obtained speaks for itself. However, I must find a little complaint that I did not note in the protocol ... It's about the size of the fonts stipulating the proportions of PG / VG of the base, if they are present in the order and at the very beginning of the information on the label, they are not really distinct in size compared to the rest of the writings.
Apart from this detail, we can say that Vapolic is in full respect of the consumer and the regulations regarding this labeling. You will find, with the lot number, a DLUO which indicates you until which date you will be able to use this liquid under the best conditions.
Note also that all juices from this manufacturer benefit from the same treatment, regardless of the packaging used. No added dyes, alcohol or distilled water and high quality aromatic compounds are also used, as is Pharmacological Grade Base and Nicotine (USP / EP).
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
A decoration made of symbols specific to the customs of ancient Greece, scattered on a background of different colors depending on the juice. This is the graphic charter that prevails for this premium range.
You can, at a glance, differentiate flavors and know the rate of nicotine. The label is divided into two distinct parts: the commercial poster on the front and the regulatory information on the back. It is above all the practical and coherent aspect that has been put forward, without calling on a designer.
The result is simple, effective and does not denote the category of juice it is supposed to represent.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Citrus, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Citrus, Menthol
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: some good premium oriented citrus and freshness, a concept often declined.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The first smell is that of blood orange, even that of mandarin, we do not feel the menthol that will appear later by tasting it.
In the vape, this juice reveals its orange citrus flavors, sometimes pure orange sometimes mandarin, with the characteristic acidulous color of these fruits, without it being too pronounced. Menthol is discreet, it brings the effect of freshness in the mouth and does not affect the taste of the fruits. An effective enhancer in sum.
The blend is moderately sweet, rather tingling on the tongue, a slight bitterness of zest is felt at the end of the mouth. A good general power and intensity emerges from the Ares, perhaps to the detriment of amplitude, with no real distinct notes except that of head: the orange.
The length in the mouth is satisfactory and as the flavor is pleasantly restored, there is no saturation in the long term. It's a fresh, realistic fruity.
At 6mg / ml, the hit is not the most notable. The volume of vapor is dense, in good correspondence with the 50% VG of the base.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 40 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: UD IGO w4 (dripper)
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.40
- Materials used with the atomizer: Inox, Fiber Freaks D1
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Liquids of the fruity, mentholated kind, on the other hand, evaporate in principle cold and do not withstand overheating. This one is no exception to the general trend, a vape in the "standards" suits him perfectly.
Your equipment, clearomizer, dripper or ato tank RBA and their respective fixtures, will all be ready to vapote this juice. It will have a tendency to deposit a little quickly on the coil. If you go down, the deposits due to the natural color of the assembly, combined with a majority VG, will accumulate, especially on the proprietary resistors whose chimney walls prevent a rapid expansion of the steam. However, several vials will be emptied before seeing an annoying scale, to the point of having to practice a dry burn or the change of resistance.
In tight vape, this juice is tasty, a bit like a sherbet without added sugar. The aerial vape is also nice, although less concentrated in flavors, it will have the advantage of cooling the steam which for once, will take volume.
- Recommended moments of the day: Morning, Morning - tea breakfast, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.58 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
This liquid gets a "Top Juice" by its realism and efficiency. I really found it good even if not very complex and premium in that the nature of the fruit is completely respected. It will seduce lovers of fruity and even become an allday for some, but will certainly wipe critics of the palate, for the linearity of its range of taste.
There is a variation in 30ml and 100% VG for fans of volutes.
Vapolic provides concentrates in 10ml of this range, for those who prefer to make juices with a base to their liking. This is a welcome initiative that should become increasingly successful with the implementation of PDT. The DiY option will probably see a new era come to light, concentrates will be nicotine-free, and therefore without volume limitation for sale. The future will be built without the hypocrites in the pay of the tobacco companies. Long live the free vape.
See you soon
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.