- Sponsor who loaned the product for the magazine: Acquired on our own funds
- Price of the tested product: 129.90 Euros
- Product category according to its selling price: Luxury (over 100 euros)
- Atomizer type: Classic rebuildable
- Number of resistances allowed: 2
- Resistor Type: Classic Reconstructible, Rebuildable Micro Coil
- Type of wicks supported: Silica, Cotton, Ekowool
- Quantity in milliliters announced by the manufacturer: 4
Reviewer comments on business characteristics
A nice look that may seem dark but in the end is bright enough and without superflu ... cherry on the cake it will please women ... And that I love!
It is an atomizer that can have several configurations, one or two resistors: conventional or micro coil, tank SS or PPMA and assembly with tank or SS Dripper.
A judicious innovation.
I say of entry of games, I regret the absence of a drip-tip, especially at this price level ... but hey.
Physical characteristics and felt quality
- Width or Diameter of the product in mms: 22
- Length or height of the product in mms as it is sold, but without its drip tip if it is present, and regardless of the length of the connection: 43
- Weight in grams of the product as sold, with its drip tip if it is present: 66
- Material constituting the product: Stainless steel, PMMA
- Form Factor Type: Kayfun / Russian
- Number of component parts without screws and washers: 5
- Number of threads: 8
- Quality of the threads: Excellent
- Number of O-rings, Dript-Tip excluded: 8
- Quality of O-rings present: Very good
- O-Ring Positions: Drip-Tip Connection, Top Cap - Tank, Bottom Cap - Tank
- Capacity in milliliters actually usable: 4
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product with regard to its price? Yes
Rating of the vapelier as to feelings quality: 5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on physical characteristics and perceived quality
Some details on the size of the aqua V2 which differs according to the desired aeration or the tank used:
- For the SS tank its size varies between 43 and 45 mm for a weight of 66 gr (without drip tip)
- For the PPMA tank its size varies between 43 and 45 mm for a weight of 46 gr (without drip tip)
- To dripper its size is 33.5 mm for a weight of 59 gr (without drip tip)
Too bad no record can certify materials that make up this atomizer, but we can see two different metals: stainless steel and chromed steel for the bell. A PMMA tank and under the base of the atomizer an insulator that protects the entire surface.
- Connection type: 510
- Adjustable positive plot? Yes, through a thread adjustment, the assembly will flush in all cases
- Presence of a regulation of the flow of air? Yes, and variable
- Diameter in mms maximum of the air regulation possible: 3
- Minimum diameter in mms of the air regulation possible: 0.5
- Positioning of the air regulation: Positioning of the adjustable air regulation effectively
- Spray chamber type: Chimney type
- Heat dissipation of the product: Normal
Reviewer's comments on functional features
An adjustable 510 connection with the screw that can be modified and adapted in M20x hybrid connection.
The regulation of the air flow is easily done by screwing and unscrewing the chimney by its base.
But dripper, no worries, this atomizer offers other possibilities of ventilation on its top cap, allowing a regulation of the air flow important.
- Drip tip type: 510 Only
- Presence of a Drip-Tip? No, the vapoteur will have to buy a compatible drip-tip, in order to be able to use the product
- Length and type of drip-tip present: No drip tip present
- Quality of the present drip-tip: No present drip tip
Reviewer's comments on the Drip-Tip
Given the quality and price of the atomizer, its absence is frustrating, it's a shame!
Evaluation of the packaging
- Presence of a box accompanying the product: Yes
- Would you say that the packaging is up to the price of the product? Yes
- Presence of a user manual? No
- Is the manual understandable for a non-English speaker? No
- Does the manual explain ALL features? No
Vapelier's note on packaging: 3 / 5
Reviewer's comments on conditioning
Presented in a nice metal box with a certificate of authenticity and warranty, it is unfortunate not to find a record on this product that offers several functions and whose materials used need to be identified by the user.
Appreciations in use
- Transport facilities with the mod of the test configuration: Nothing works, needs a bag in a bandage
- Disassembly and cleaning facilities: Easy but requires a workspace
- Filling facilities: Easy but requires a workspace
- Easy to change resistors: Easy but requires a workspace to lose nothing
- Is it possible to use this product throughout the day with several vials of EJuice? Yes perfectly
- Was there leak after one day of use? No
- In the event of leaks during tests, descriptions of the situations in which they occurred
Note from Vapelier on the ease of use: 3.1 / 5
Reviewer's comments on the use of the product
The note takes into account the less comfortable configuration: double coil with a tank.
Obviously the manipulations are much easier with a single resistance for use in dripper
No leaks, no dry hit, but tickling a little atomizer can happen, so:
A fairly precise atomizer, which requires a balance between one or two resistors, the wick and the airflow.
The filling can only be done with a needle, even the end caps of your bottles will not be suitable
Recommendations for use
- With which type of mod is it advisable to use this product? Mechanical
- With which mod model is it advisable to use this product? the diversity of this atomizer allows it all
- With which type of EJuice is it advisable to use this product? All liquids without problem
- Description of the test configuration used: Aqua V2 on a Gus G22 in hybrid connection
- Description of the ideal configuration with this product: It can marry with all mods 22mm diameter
was the product liked by the reviewer: Yes
Overall average of the Vapelier for this product: 4.4 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
The mood ticket of the reviewer
Bravo for this atomizer!
If you prefer an air draw, choose a double coil, because aeration is done simultaneously with the arrival of the liquid. The assembly is simple to realize but you have to be careful when you pass the legs of your resistance in the stud, you must aim straight.
For the cotton it is enough to install it in the channels which are rather wide (like Aqua V1) without compacting, that makes a clean and ventilated assembly, for a good restitution of the flavors.
For the filling, the tank is screwed on the bell which is well sealed, just turn it over and see the bottom of the bell with its 4 small holes through which the liquid will gently flow and feed the wick once in square. This is where we will fill the atomizer.
The tank is completely dependent on the resistance. So you'll understand, free access to the resistance even the tank filled.
Only downside, the filling is done exclusively with a syringe because the passage is too thin for any other way to fill it.
Once assembled, simply unscrew (as for the Aqua V1) the base of the bell to adjust the airflow at its convenience. With wide possibilities.
If you like a tight draw, opt for a simple coil assembly, the result in flavor is the same as double coil! It will just add a screw to close the airflow on the side where the resistance is absent, and screw a little more the base of the bell to narrow the hole allowing the arrival of air. No need to fill the unused channels.
Drippers fans, will not be disappointed by the great possibility of aeration, and the surprising little novelty: a top cap with a hole ... eccentric!
With a single or two resistors: no glouglou, no dry hit, a simple atomizer with excellent renditions of flavors, a distinguished look, a measured capacity of 4ml battery, an interchangeable tank, an instantaneous mutation in Dripper.
The 510 Connection is good and, on this Aqua V2, we have the opportunity to unscrew the 510 connection to transform it into a hybrid on a screw pitch mod M20X1, without top cap. A small additional screw is provided for this with the atomizer.
A beautiful atomizer that honors and overlooks many others. Pretty simple to see different configurations.
Accessible to beginners (who respect the balance of editing) as the pros, it presents the panel of possibilities the most complete I know. Hard to beat! I appreciated that this item is delivered with all the necessary seals in case of replacement, 5 additional screws in case of loss of clamping screws of the coil, the same ones that clog the air flow (practical) and a small room which is fixed under the atomizer in case of connection change in hybrid.
The Aqua V2, is a chameleon.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.