Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Liquidéo
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Liquideo has developed this Dandy range around the theme of rock and its iconic characters. Amy Whinehouse is associated with my magazine and I count on her warm and unique voice to inspire me.
The e-liquid Amy of the Dandy Range has a PG / VG level of 30 / 70 on the Liquideo description, and 50 / 50 on the vial that I have been entrusted with. While browsing on different sites of vape, I observed that it was announced in 50 / 50 whatever its support. Amy exists in 0 mg / ml, 3, 6, 10, 15 and 18 mg / ml of nicotine for vials but there are also for pods with nicotine salts and there, one can have 20mg.
Each vaper will find shoes to his foot and it is very good for primo vapors in the smoking cessation phase that are often forgotten, many manufacturers stopping their nicotine intake 12 mg / ml of nicotine. The bottles are available in 10 ml but also 50ml, something to delight the most greedy. The vial of 10ml entrusted, is displayed at the price of 5,9 €. Amy is an entry-level liquid.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Liquideo has accustomed us to be impeccable in this register and it will not depart from this chapter with Amy. A plastic film covers the cap of the bottle and ensures that it has never been opened. We find the usual warning pictograms. The raised triangle is present on both the label and the cap. Ingredients, DLUO, the name and number of the manufacturer, the lot number are communicated to us. We move quickly on this chapter so.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The liquids of the Dandy range are characterized by a first name, for you to look for the reference. I like riddles and I was surprised to look for other liquids in the range. Lovers of good music, you will be sensitive to this detail. The labels in this range are black with the name of the artist in white. A color pictogram brighten up the label.
For Amy, it's red and fleshy lips. This visual is sober, elegant, very dandy. The legal information is located on the back and represents two thirds of the label. On the 10ml bottle, the label is raised to provide further information and warnings to consumers. A simple label that for me is interesting thanks to the game of riddles. But hey ... we do not vape the label is not it?
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Sweet, Tobacco Blonde
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Confectionery, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The liquids of the dandy range are classics. That is to say tobacco flavors. Amy is advertised as a gourmet tobacco. The smell of tobacco is very clear. A rather blond tobacco, slightly sweet. The tasting will teach me more.
I tested Amy with the Flave 22. The gourmet flavor announced is there, a line of creamy caramel very present, but that leaves room for tobacco. So…. Blonde or brown? I can not say because I find the depth of brown tobacco and the sweetness of blond tobacco. The caramel flavor may be for something.
Anyway, this liquid is pleasant in its tasting, it is greedy for sure, and not sickening throughout the day. The exhaled vapor is dense, thick and fragrant.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave 22 SS Alliancetech Vapor
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.35 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Holy Fiber Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Amy is a liquid that you can use on all materials. It will suit all vapers, beginners or not because its flavor is classic, precisely dosed, and realistic. To appreciate, one must be careful not to bring him too much air, and to use a reasonable power.
No need to ride in the towers to have a good rendering. All the moments of the day are open to him, but it is on the coffee that I preferred it.
- Recommended times of day: Lunch / dinner, Late lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a glass, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The Dandy range wins a new trophy with this Amy. It is the pleasant liquid, perfect in all circumstances, at all times. He passes very well, vapes without looking and when we stop on, he asks us again.
An all-day in all its splendor. A top jus what!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.