Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Liqua
- Price of the tested packaging: 4.90 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.49 €
- Price per liter: 490 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.44 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Liqua. This is a funny melting pot.
Founded in 2009, the brand is present on three continents through four distribution centers and sold in over 85 countries.
After some research, it appears that Liqua is the emanation of the company Ritchy, composed of four business units (United States, EU, China, Russia) through two production centers in China and Europe and having about 200 employees. Phew!
All this to say that Liqua has an international vocation.
Regarding the potions received by Le Vapelier following the last Vapexpo, we learn from the indications on the packaging that the flavors are Italian and that our American Blend, a pretext for this assessment, comes from Prague in the Czech Republic.
Regarding packaging, our recipe is presented in a traditional plastic bottle of 10 ml, which is protected by cardboard packaging.
The PG / VG ratio is 50 / 50 and the potion available in a wide range of nicotine levels: 0, 3, 6, 12 & 18 mg / ml.
The price claimed for this juice is 4,90 € for aggressive pricing.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
According to the TPD and widely explained on the website of the sign, the potion - like the vast majority of potions now - does not suffer from any criticism.
One small flat against the pictogram for the visually impaired who is not on the label but on the top of the cap.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
It's basic. Nevertheless, it is quite well done, the sum of information and other indications taking a lot of space, it is a little loaded.
Still welcome the presence of a box, attention not very common in this type of range and price.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Tobacco Blonde
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing precise
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Tobacco is the majority and that's good, not expecting less of this potion.
The dried leaf is that of a classic blonde but relatively sweet and a little sweet. If the honey must intervene in small touches, it knows how to remain discreet to leave the main aroma the first role.
This set virginia is homogeneous, consistent and has an aromatic power precisely dosed. His vape is easy and pleasant, evoking without problem distant memories of smoking.
The volume of steam is related to the 50% of vegetable glycerin declared for a light hit but consistent with 3 mg / ml received.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 35W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Maze & Nrg SE
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Inox, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
If the American Blend is perfectly comfortable in a clearomizer, I found it nice to dripper. The aromas hold well and do not disintegrate under the effect of increased temperature. Be nonetheless vigilant, power and controlled air will be his best assets.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Chocolate Breakfast, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, Late Lunch / Dinner with Coffee, Late Lunch / Dinner with a digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.65 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
I had never had the opportunity to taste juices from Liqua, that is repaired.
I expected to vaper a relatively basic composition, a range of access a little diluted, poor in aromatic power and flavors more or less faithful.
Well, not only it is not the case and in addition it is a Top Juice The Vapelier of office for this first opus of the assortment which I received for the purposes of evaluations.
American Blend is a credible potion, enjoying a perfect realization for a recipe, able to delight lovers of "tobacco" and convert many primo-vapers.
The recipe is not devoid of character but remains sweet and delicately sweet. The "classic" virginia and its touch of honey make it very pleasant to drink.
To tell you, even on dripper, I appreciated. A potion 4,90 €, nothing is better my good lady!
Ok, the selection is not done on the tariff and okay, I evaluate this liquid vapor compared to its competitors. But still…
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.