Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Roykin
- Price of the tested packaging: 16.9 Euros
- Quantity: 30 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.56 Euros
- Price per liter: 560 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: No. The integrity of the information on the packaging is therefore not guaranteed
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.18 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Sir Habana, as its name suggests, has a very Cuban flavor, or should I say a cigar power, in any case it is in a tobacco orientation and is part of the range Roykin Legend, a range that is dreamy and we reminiscent of far west.
It is a very accessible product whose packaging is made in a transparent glass bottle of 30ml. It is also proposed in many nicotine levels to satisfy a maximum of followers or addicts to this type of flavor since it is proposed in 0mg, 6mg, 11mg, 16mg and even in 19mg / ml.
It was designed to favor the taste but not at the expense of the steam which remains quite correct with a ratio of 60% for propylene glycol and 40% for vegetable glycerin.
For the absence of the seal of inviolability, I do not know what happened at Roykin, is it a mistake, an oversight or a wrong choice ...? but this seal is missing and nothing proves that the product is new. Commercially it is not ideal, but it is the only downside I found on this packaging.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Conformities are respected, there is nothing to complain about, everything is perfectly in line with the standards imposed in France. With an elegant label, which contains all the necessary information, useful tips and contact information for a consumer service available from the distributor, for which a phone number is noted.
We note the batch number with the optimal use by date for a product made without adding water, alcohol or essential oils, it is a French manufacture.
We can distinguish the essential pictogram related to the danger of the product by the presence of nicotine, as well as a raised triangle for the visually impaired, located on the exclamation point.
Information that complies with AFNOR standards
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging is very classy with a black label edged with a silver edging in an atypical and totally waterproof form that reveals the name of the product "SIR HAVANA" and its range, Legend by ROYKIN, in silver letter haloed with a "R For Roykin.
The information is clear and perfectly distributed to the right of the label, the information on the precautions and recommendations of use as well as the composition of the liquid, the rate of nicotine and the service to join in case of emergency.
Left side, the information translated into English with the pictograms, the capacity, the DLUO and the lot number.
A classy packaging at the distinguished pace.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Cigar Tobacco
- Definition of taste: Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: I think this liquid could be likened to a Cuban cigar type Bolivar Poderosos
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Not being an expert on cigar, I will however try to describe this e-liquid oriented tobacco or should I say cigar, since it is the aroma that this product tries to imitate. For a neophyte like me, the bet of the copy is successful but I am only novice.
At the opening of the bottle, the smell is rather strong, earthy, spicy with a leather look, it's quite strange.
Side vape, oufff!, The test becomes difficult for me who does not really like the taste of the cigar, yet we are in full. I vape, I vape, I try to describe the flavors and I take the game, if at first my reluctance was crude, this cigar has been able to amuse me in the long run, revealing some surprising woody and spicy notes.
It is a powerful perfume that softens in the mouth but I have the sensation of smoking a tobacco leaf of a medium brown as if this leaf was not yet completely dry to provide a typical vegetable flavor, a little green , with a touch of caramel chocolate. I also feel a slight bitterness but that is not very frank, nor too unpleasant. Round enough consistency is a powerful taste that has in the mouth and extends for several minutes.
It is a powerful liquid that will have its followers, I am convinced!
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 35 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Aromamizer Atomizer
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.4Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
No hesitation, this tobacco feels good on all montages but will particularly like the sub-ohm, however, pay attention to lower the usual nicotine rate of this case, because the flavor is already full-bodied at the base, which could accentuate the hit. While on a conventional mounting, it remains consistent with the rate noted on the bottle.
The steam is not exceptional and its density remains average.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Lunch / dinner, Late lunch / dinner with coffee, Late lunch / dinner with a digestive, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, Night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.39 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Sir Havana is a full-bodied tobacco with strong spicy flavors and heady aromas.
In summary, it is a typical cigar liquid with nuances, herbaceous and wild aromas, a Havana flavor that makes all the complexity and charm of this juice at a time. It is a liquid that should marry wonderfully with an amber beer by the subtlety of both tastes, but most importantly, the similarities between these two products will be fascinating, I have no doubt. A marriage to consume!
Although the composition is quite complex to decipher Sir Havana is a "distinguished man" but not posh, no pretense, no worldliness, just the elegance and finesse of a juice filled with charm, precisely conditioned.
I must admit, I do not like the taste of the cigar, however I can appreciate the good things and find the best even when I'm not predisposed. Although it is not in my taste orientation is a very good juice, well developed with a cigar flavor that does not fade.
Great success on this entry-level product that also offers us a refined packaging.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.