Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: The Breton Vapoteur
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The Vapoteur Breton offers his liquid "Orange" from the range "Sensations", developed in Brittany at the National School of Chemistry of Rennes.
The range includes six different juices available with a nicotine level ranging from 0 to 18mg / ml, the choice is varied, as for the PG / VG level it is 60 / 40.
Liquids have no specific name but are differentiated by their label color, they are distributed in clear flexible plastic bottles, equipped with a fine tip.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
All the information concerning the legal compliance in force is present, we thus find the pictogram in relief for the blind, the pictogram danger, the number of lot as well as the DLUO, the recommendations of use and of The warning is on the inside of the label.
Regarding the pictogram relating to pregnant women, it is not present but on the other hand, inside the label, one finds the information of warning of the use of the e-cigarette for the pregnant women.
Of course we also find on the label the rate of nicotine as well as that of PG / VG.
Appreciation of the packaging.
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
"Le Vapoteur Breton" liquids from the "Sensations" range are distributed in soft plastic bottles with a capacity of 10ml.
Regarding this range, the juices have no name, but rather names of color (identical to the colors of the label, logic ...).
The labels are relatively "simple", solid color, there is the logo of the brand and its name and the name of the range below with the rate of nicotine.
Simple but effective packaging, we know directly what juice it is when you take a vial and we see its color!
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity, Lemon, Citrus, Oriental (Spicy)
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Spicy (oriental), Fruit, Lemon, Citrus
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
"Orange" is a fruity juice made from tangerine and yuzu with spices, in terms of olfactory sensations, the contract is filled since I could feel all these smells (pleasant elsewhere).
Regarding the taste part, it is with a juice with a sweet taste, fruity, spicy certainly but softened by the flavor of mandarin, all raised by the acidity of lemon.
From the first puffs at the end of the vape I was very surprised by the "spicy" side of the recipe (or lack of habit) but by dint of vape this liquid we get used to it very quickly and we come to no longer Too much feeling the "spice" side because very well dosed and felt at the same time as the acidity of lemon (not too strong) and the sweetness of the tangerine flavor.
On inspiration, we feel the "fruity" touch of the recipe and then on the expiration, it is the flavors "citrus", "spice" and "acidulous" that express themselves, all softened by the sweet note of the mandarin.
It is a good juice whose aromatic power is strong because all the ingredients in it are perfectly felt, well dosed and the marriage between the flavors is perfect.
This juice is not disgusting, it is fresh and despite the "touch" spicy, I find it still sweet and very pleasant to vape.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 28W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Zeus
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.22Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
With a power of 28W, I could vape the juice "Orange" properly and enjoy all its flavors.
This liquid is a juice "fruity", I do not think it is necessary to rise too high in power to savor it fully, moreover by testing a little higher in power I find that the lemon and the "spicy" side stand out a bit more.
Lower down, on the other hand, the mandarin feels much more like lemon and this time the spice side fades slightly.
An "aerial" vape is perfect for this juice because it perfectly distinguishes all the flavors composing the liquid, with a vape "tight" the exercise becomes more complicated.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Tasting this juice I was initially very surprised by the note "spicy" of the recipe that we can feel at the end of the vape but by dint of vape, we get used very quickly, especially that the aromas between them are very well balanced and balanced.
It is a fruity juice with which one feels perfectly the side citrus and spices, all well softened by the mandarin.
This liquid is pleasant to vape it is, despite the side "citrus acid spices", very light, sweet and not sickening. A perfect marriage between different flavors, a great achievement from the Vapoteur Breton !!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.