Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Flavor Power
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.40 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.64 Euros
- Price per liter: 640 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Back to the land of old volcanoes, to discover one of the three juices that make up the latest collection from Flavor Power, the Rebel range.
The Auvergnats are embarking on a range of higher level. For this, they chose a median PG / VG ratio in 50 / 50. Presented in a soft plastic bottle of 10 ml beautifully decorated (we will return below), the object is attractive.
For available nicotine levels, we find 0, 3, 6 and 12 mg / ml, which seems rational with the positioning horseback premium and mid-range.
For this meeting, we go to a fruity and exotic sensation with the Maganas which, as its name suggests, is a supposed mix between mango and pineapple.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Flavor Power was already irreproachable on the more basic ranges, so on a higher level range there was no reason for it to change. Everything is nickel, no lizard (sorry, it must be the beginning of the effect Rebel ^^). Everything is in perfect agreement with this "beep" of TPD, besides you will find the famous obligatory notice under the repositionable label.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
A presentation that I will describe as neat.
A label with metallic reflections, where hints of gold, copper, silver intertwine nicely. On this shiny background, we replace the little daisy "cute", emblem in the hippie style, by a tiare flower cross (for the petals) and carnivorous flower (for the heart: it's more rock).
The name of the juice sparkles in the center of the label, it partially covers our formidable plant.
Finally, the name of the range is posed below, as the signature of the artist who made this painting.
It's quite nice, a little cliche when we discover the rebellious feminine universe that surrounds the communication on these juices, but I remain good public and I find that the overall treatment is very satisfactory.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: no precise references
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Everything is in the name, a mango married with pineapple, no need to say much more so I stop there ... (note: try to see !!!!). No just kidding…
At the smell, we find our two fruits, they both express their character in perfect equality. On the olfactory plane, we could hardly do better.
At the first puff, the mango invades you the taste buds of sweetness and melting, one finds perfectly the very particular perfumes of this exotic fruit. It is at the second puff, when your palate has assimilated this taste so specific, that the pineapple manages to impose its sweet sweet acidity. I say "sweet acidity" because the juice is not acidic at all. At this level, the two flavors come together in irreproachable harmony, it's really very successful.
It has to do with a kind of nectar, an impression of fruit juice without the common use of artifice "fresh", in short a simple but pretty recipe whose taste is the best argument.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Taifun GSL dripper
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
A juice that deserves to be spent on a dripper oriented flavors, with a medium flow of air, not too tight to lighten the flavors and give them a kind of evanescence perfectly suited to taste. I am not against the use of a tank type atomizer RDTA mono coil, but choose one that is comfortable on medium power and is accurate on the taste restoration.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning - breakfast tea, Aperitif, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Mango and pineapple, a simple and easy to imagine association, will it be enough for a juice that wants to be placed in the higher ranges?
It is clear that yes. Of course, you have to enjoy the special flavor of mango, a fruit that can sometimes become a little sickening.
In the case of MangAnas, our sweet and melting mango is associated with a juicy and slightly acidic pineapple. The two fruits express themselves perfectly, even if during the first puffs, the mango imposes itself more. But once tamed, she lets discover her companion and there, the juice changes dimension.
The combination of the two is a true hymn to the exotic fruit that expresses itself in a sensation of freshness, not the synthetic one of the usual additives, but the freshness of a morning picking. The aromatic power is the most beautiful balance and delivers taste without caricature. I find this juice perfect in its taste approach.
I really enjoyed this first foray into the range, I did not expect it, it is a top juice that can be explained by the beautiful balance of the juice and the quality of both fruity aromas.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.