- Sponsor having loaned the product for the magazine: Privape
- Price of the tested product: 37.90 €
- Product category based on sales price: Entry level (from 1 to 40 €)
- Mod type: Classic drums
- Is the mod telescopic? No
- Maximum power: Not applicable
- Maximum voltage: Not applicable
- Minimum value in Ohms resistance for a start: Not applicable
Reviewer comments on business characteristics
Lady Q is presented by Artery Vapor as a discreet set-up, made primarily for women.
Under the appearance of a lipstick, the set, when closed, is approximately the same template. Very light, it is also in its autonomy since the battery is only 1000mAh. However, its associated Nautilus BVC resistance is 0.7Ω, so it offers a vape between 15 and 25W.
The atomizer is simply nested on the battery and four magnets provide maintenance and contact. The capacity of the tank is 1.5ml and the airflow is adjustable.
The two elements are indissociable because owners, the atomizer does not fit on any other mod and the battery only accepts this clearomiser.
This little Lady Q is available in three different colors: red, pink and black.
Physical characteristics and felt quality
- Width or Product Diameter in mm: 21 x 21
- Product Length or Height in mm: 89
- Product weight in grams: 74 (with clearomizer)
- Material composing the product: Aluminum, Delrin
- Form Factor Type: Square
- Decorative style: Feminine
- Quality of decoration: Good
- Is the coating of the mod sensitive to fingerprints? No
- All the components of this mod seem well assembled? Yes
- Fire button position: On the bottom-cap
- Fire button type: Touch
- Number of buttons in the interface, including touch areas if they are present: 0
- UI button type: No other button
- Quality of interface button (s): Not applicable interface button
- Number of parts in the product: 5
- Number of threads: 3
- Quality of the threads: Good
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product with regard to its price? Yes
Rating of the vapelier as to feelings quality: 4.3 / 5
Reviewer's comments on physical characteristics and perceived quality
The Lady Q comes in two parts, the square battery is adorned with a bright metallic red which, despite appearances, does not mark fingerprints.
On a quarter of the mod, we have a hollow part to allow the atomizer to lodge recto / verso and store this set-up without difficulty in a pocket or purse. The system is well thought out with magnets that ensure the contact and maintain the elements perfectly. On one of the faces, down the mod, there is an opening that allows charging the battery by micro-USB cable.
The switch on the bottom of the mod is sensitive, no need for excessive pressure to be activated, it is just to touch it to activate.
The atomizer has a diameter of 15mm for a total height of 30mm with the drip-tip. The resistance is screwed on a square base in two inseparable but removable sections to offer a large open airflow or more restricted. Rotating the sections changes the airflow.
The drip-tip in black delrin is screwed on the chimney and acts as top-cap at the same time. It is perfectly suited to the clearomizer format. The filling is done very easily by unscrewing.
All parts are perfectly consistent for a homogeneous, harmonious and especially practical and very light.
- Type of chipset used: Owner
- Connection type: Owner - Hybrid
- Adjustable positive plot? No
- Lock system ? No
- Quality of the locking system: None
- Features offered by the mod: Protection against short circuits from the atomizer, Fixed protection against overheating of the resistors of the atomizer
- Accu Compatibility: Proprietary Accus
- Does the mod support stacking? No
- Number of used batteries: The batteries are owners / Not applicable
- Does the mod retain its configuration without batteries? Not applicable
- Does the mod offer a recharge feature? Charging function possible via Micro-USB
- Is the recharge function pass-through? Yes
- Does the mode offer a Power Bank function? No power bank function offered by the mod
- Does the mode offer other functions? No other function offered by the mod
- Presence of a regulation of the flow of air? Yes
- Maximum diameter in mm of compatibility with an atomizer: 15
- Accuracy of the output power at full charge of the battery: Good
- Accuracy the output voltage at full charge of the battery: Good
Vapelier's note regarding functional characteristics: 3.5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on functional features
The main functional feature is above all the simplicity of use but its biggest asset is to be able to store it in all discretion, to the point of confusing it with a real lipstick.
This set-up offers the necessary safety against short circuit and overheating, but it also has a "guardrail" that cuts the maintenance of swtich if it extends beyond the 8 seconds. Thus the absence of the locking system is justified. Power off and turn on the mod is sufficient, especially since the clearomizer is simply placed on it.
The principle of adjustable airflow is quite easy, by rotating the base, four different flow rates available to you.
The charging by micro-Usb cable is very convenient.
Basic and sufficient features when you start.
Evaluation of the packaging
- Presence of a box accompanying the product: Yes
- Would you say that the packaging is up to the price of the product? Yes
- Presence of a user manual? Yes
- Is the manual understandable for a non-English speaker? No
- Does the manual explain ALL features? Yes
Vapelier's note on packaging: 4 / 5
Reviewer's comments on conditioning
The packaging is well cared for, in a box entirely black, on which appears in letters of gold the logo "ARTERY". At the opening of the latter, the set-up and its accessories are arranged as cosmetic products.
In a post-shaped black foam, the closed set-up is well wedged, right next to two other small boxes that contain the micro-USB cable for the first and a spare pyrex tank, additional seals and a resistance in addition for the second.
A notice accompanies the product but it is delivered only in English.
Overall, the packaging is perfectly consistent with the price and complete to accompany novices in the vape.
Appreciations in use
- Transport facilities with the test atomizer: Ok for a side pocket of Jean (no discomfort)
- Disassembly and cleaning facilities: Super simple, even blind in the dark!
- Easy to change the batteries: Not applicable, the battery is only rechargeable
- Did the mod heat up? No
- Has there been erratic behavior after one day of use? No
- Description of situations in which the product has experienced erratic behavior
Vapelier's note in terms of usability: 5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on the use of the product
The use is simple. Upon receipt of the product, a resistance is already in place, simply unscrew the drip-tip, fill the tank, wait a minute and then vape. But before, you have to press the switch five times to turn it on.
To change the resistance, empty the tank and remove the pyrex.
The airflow setting is childish, however, I did not find huge differences between the various adjustments proposed, it remains in any case on a tight vape.
The touch switch is superb, I loved this button that requires no effort. Just touch him to snap. It does have a few small "untimely" disadvantages, of course, but it is an appreciable comfort that you do not need to support. On the other hand, the button fires alone when in contact with a metallic material but goes out after eight seconds if you forget it.
Side vape, we are more on a power of 18W than 25W. The resistance of 0.7Ω offers a nice steam but the battery life at 1000mAh is too low to end the half day. A resistance of 1.5Ω would be much more suitable for this type of mod in my opinion.
The remaining charge level can be visualized via the luminous halo around the switch: in green one is at 80% charge, in yellow from 80 to 30% and in red under 30%. However, I noticed a significant drop in my vape while the halo was still green then a sudden drop in steam that has passed the halo from green to red without the intermediate (yellow).
Ditto for the charge that was green when it was not complete after ten minutes of connection.
Despite these small disadvantages, it is a set-up that ensures its function perfectly.
Recommendations for use
- Type of battery used during the tests: The batteries are owners on this mod
- Number of batteries used during the tests: The batteries are owners / Not applicable
- With which type of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? Classic fiber
- With which model of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? With the one provided which is the only compatible
- Description of the test configuration used: That of the kit
- Description of the ideal configuration with this product: That of the kit
was the product liked by the reviewer: Bof, this is not the craze
Overall average of the Vapelier for this product: 3.8 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
The mood ticket of the reviewer
The Lady Q is not exclusively for women, this set-up may very well suit a man.
It really comes in the category of beginner set-ups with a tight vape and a very limited autonomy. This is also its biggest fault because the resistance that offers a nice steam is not necessarily the most suitable to balance with the battery of only 1000mAh to complete the half day. The indicator light for the charge of the battery unfortunately proves unreliable.
On the other hand I loved the sensitive switch that requires no effort of support and there, women will appreciate this facility, as the use and storage that is absolutely clever and functional.
The vape is comfortable but still basic on the taste. No leaks are to be deplored.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.