Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: BordO2
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 30%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.22 / 5
Comments on the packaging
It's in the sweet fruity universe that BordO2 takes us with its Kiwi Cactus. E-liquid that comes from the Classic range that is specially adapted to beginners while knowing that the rest of the population of the vaposphere can find its account.
Good quality packaging as usual at BordO2. The price of 5,90 € is logical compared to the family of e-liquids. The proposed nicotine levels are correlated for first-time buyers. There is 0 which may be anecdotal but the 11 and 16mg / ml will be more convincing. The ratio of PV / VG for this classic range is up to 70 / 30. A real treat for lovers of taste.
The test is performed in 6mg / ml of nicotine, a rate that is not found on the BordO2 merchant site, to see if it is still distributed in their physical store?
Although the PG / VG ratio is indicated on the bottle, I regret that it is not written in a more legible way because it is a range that addresses a population whose need for information should be facilitated.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
No question about the safety of society. BordO2 is sufficiently present on the e-cigarette sector to have no concern for sanctity on their products.
Creation, implementation for manufacturing, distribution, BordO2 takes care of these products in a vacuum and it is clear that everything breathes in the right direction and it traces its path without having to report to various intermediaries. Self-sufficiency can be a keyword when it is well practiced.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Failing to be foolish, the Classic range has the merit of being clear. For the beginner, it is necessary to be factual and here, it is the case. No stylistic madness because it is dedicated to the Premium and OMG universe (Oh My God!).
The Kiwi Cactus takes on the green color of the fruit and plant. We do not try to lose the customer but to direct it towards flavors that speak to the eye. All this is well thought out by the chief designer.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Confectionery (Chemical and sweet)
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Confectionery
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me of:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
It embellishes the kiwi-flavored confectionery as well as its gustatory taste. A kiwi well transcribed, slightly acidulated while maintaining a significant power in the mouth. Well structured in its aromatic content, it is strong for the taste buds of newcomers in this area that is the vape. A kiwi strong in flavor to mark well the papillary factors.
The cactus, which is in second intention, is more anecdotal. It can be detected in its smallest part but well behind the kiwi. Too much in the background for my taste.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 15W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Strong
- Atomizer used for the review: Serpent Mini / Hadaly
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1.2Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Like any good fruity confectioner, he prefers a vape with temperance in his power charge. Being in the lineage of e-liquids for beginners, a premounted resistance from 1.2Ω and a moderate power in the 15W will be sufficient to match this harmonious recipe.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.2 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The Kiwi Cactus is a good experience of vape combining confectionery and fruity. It is sweet and tart just enough to spend most of the day with it. Still, he goes to Allday box. For a recipe dedicated to beginners, it is well distilled because its flavor is full in the mouth.
We feel the effect of the fruit with a common familiarity found in some confectionery highlighting the Chinese currant which may be one of the other names of the kiwi. Very sweet without falling into a copper cauldron put on fire, very fruity while controlling acidity related to the writing of the recipe.
Still, the cactus is weak. It would have been wise to raise it a good hair because it can be recognized that if we have already dealt with it in other recipes.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.