Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Fluid mechanics
- Price of the tested packaging: 13.90 Euros
- Quantity: 20 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.7 Euros
- Price per liter: 700 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 11 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
It is Gaspard who presents himself to the revision of 5000 today. An eminent member of the "Robots" range of the Landes of Fluid Mechanics, Gaspard does not detach in this gallery of metal characters that Asimov would have liked.
Presented in a glass bottle of 20ml for the moment, Gaspard offers itself in a beautiful declination of nicotine levels: 0, 3, 6, 11 and 16mg / ml. So there is something for everyone, at any level of vape. The base chosen by the manufacturer corresponds to a ratio of 50 / 50 PG / VG, balanced alternative between flavors and steam.
The information is clear although written in small print, which harms your eyes but goes well to the nice robot that does not lack, character.
Well, I do the levels, greasing, draining and I spend on the deck to see what Gaspard has in the belly.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: No
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
We note the absence of the logo reserved for pregnant women and that concerning the sale prohibited to minors. Personally, being neither pregnant nor minor, I do not feel concerned but, in view of the legislative tightening around the e-cig at the moment, I can not advise too much to the manufacturer to include these logos in the next batches to avoid unnecessary red tape.
For the rest, we have everything good. The warnings are clear and consistent, the composition is complete, the coordinates of the production laboratory are indicated and we have a DLUO next to a lot number. Carton almost full, so. But in any case, a lot of good will to be transparent in this chapter.
The use of purified food flavorings for inhalation is a real plus that says a lot about the manufacturer's desire to develop a healthy range.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Always crunchy, the packaging of the range gives pride to our child imagination. These friendly robots, straight out of the B series of the fifties nostalgically recall the science fiction that rocked our emotions of kids.
The realization of the design and formatting of the label have been the subject of special care and it is successful. The central part hosts the emblematic effigy of the Gaspard robot while the lateral sides present us the mandatory and informative mentions. Note that it is not so common, the rate of nicotine is prominently at the feet of the character.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Herbal (Thyme, Rosemary, Coriander), Fruity, Lemon
- Definition of taste: Herbal, Fruit, Lemon
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Here is an original e-liquid that does not do in half measure. Either you'll love it, or you'll hate it.
Indeed, rhubarb is the main aroma with its procession of acidity. It takes well in the mouth and yet your fillings will not jump because a green apple soft enough to temper the heat of the fibrous stem (see nothing salacious, it is so). Thus the balance between acidity and sugar is correctly ensured by a malignant assembly.
The recipe ends with a twist of lemon that may seem incongruous but it is not because citrus has the common sense not to add extra acidity by being softer than usual.
The whole is quite "green" in the sense that one can not avoid a grassy aspect given by the rhubarb. Me, it suits me because Gaspard away from the usual clichés e-liquid modes. But I can understand that some will not adhere. However, I assure you, the acidity has been well mastered by the flavourists and Gaspard's herbal and fruity relationship is quite convincing.
The aromatic power is quite measured and we could have appreciated a little more strength in the aromas.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 35 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Narda, Vapor Giant Mini V3
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.8
- Materials used with the atomizer: Stainless, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
A vaper preferably in a fairly accurate atomizer in the restoration of flavors and half-tight vape so as to enjoy all the fragrance generated. A warm temperature will be preferred to avoid the integrity of the juice. The hit is quite low and the average steam volume but consistent with the ratio.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.2 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Our friend Gaspard is therefore an atypical liquid.
It will please those who want to discover and are tired of turning only on the same aromatic sensations. It may displease those who are allergic to the very notion of acidity, although it has been perfectly controlled by the manufacturer.
There remains a green juice full of life, sweet and tart at the same time, which carries with it a wind of newness salutary. It is unfortunate that the aromatic power is below what could be expected given the ratio of the base. A little more presence would have been appreciable.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.