Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Fluid mechanics
- Price of the tested packaging: 13.90 Euros
- Quantity: 20 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.7 Euros
- Price per liter: 700 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.84 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Among the 6 robots of the range of the same name, Gaspard has the fruity taste connotation.
You will be introduced to 1er January 2017 in transparent glass bottle of 20ml, which if it has the advantage of leaving visible the level of juice, has the disadvantage of not protecting it from UV rays. A packaging already exists in 10ml PET anti UV, for all the juice of the manufacturer Landais: Mechanics of the fluids, as well as for the concentrated 6 proposed.
A single base is used in the formulation of juices: 50 / 50 PG / VG at various levels of nicotine: 0, 3, 6, 11, 16 mg / ml. The price of these premium liquids is a little beyond the entry level. It should be noted, however, the quality of the juices, which are without water, alcohol, dyes, or additives, prepared with pharmaceutical origin plant-based compounds (USP / EP) for base and nicotine. Food-grade flavorings have been prepared for inhalation and thus rid of harmful elements such as parabens, diacetyl, ambrox, which should somehow justify the somewhat high cost of these potions, developed from artisanal way and perfectly safe.
Gaspard will undergo a complete check-up here, after which we will declare it good for the service.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: No
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The bottles of 20ml do not present the pictograms in accordance with the regulations in force, it lacks the warning to pregnant women, the ban at least 18 years, and the warning on the possible recycling (desirable) of the bottle. However, this labeling will not remain beyond the 1er January 2017, and will be replaced by that equipping the 10ml vials, fully compliant.
A DLUO and a lot number are registered legible, a good point for the traceability of the product and its recognition in case of concern. The bottle is in full compliance with safety requirements, the cap has a glass pipette sufficiently thin to allow easy filling of all atomizers.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The presentation of this robot comes in a label, itself structured in 3 parts. In the center, Gaspard presents itself as it was conceived by the creators, its name as well as its nicotine content accompany this image, that is for the marketing aspect.
On the left, separated by a vertical banner where the name of the range is written, you will find the informative part of the product, the recommendations and precautions of use as well as a pictogram with skulls now useless for this dosage of nicotine.
To the right of our Gaspard, information about the company, the postal and telephone contacts, as well as the logo of the brand are the last part of this label.
The liquid is transparent to him, thus without color, which is a definite advantage not to extend on the concordance with the taste or the name of the liquid, the mechanical spirit is quite respected for a range Robots and I do not see no problem in naming a Gaspard, we find many dogs named Wally ...
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity
- Definition of taste: Fruit
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: No equivalent or near juice in my small memory.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The smell immediately recognizable at the opening is that of the Granny Smith apple or green apple. Follows a general scent indescribable and not unpleasant.
The taste is slightly sweet and slightly bitter, still not very legible in terms of components, I look at the official announcement, before vape, which I never do.
"It's a foolproof machine: a rhubarb frame, a green apple shield and strong lemon bolts". What to expect a flavor to say the least acid in view of the ingredients, yet it did not appear to taste.
I'm considering a cautious vape with the Origen V3 at 0,25ohm (Vertical Dual Coil) and 40W open at 2X2,5mm. To my astonishment, this juice is not at all acidic, nor acidulous. It is not very sweet, and as a linear assembly, the apple feels a little good but not more than the other fruits (rhubarb is not one but its culinary use makes it think).
Nothing discernible, this recipe is however of the fruity kind without we can actually detect the components. The power is measured, the length in the mouth rather short. I try a more aerial dripper: the PRS Virus in DC to 0,35ohm, always to 40W all open. The vape is a little colder but still as imprecise in terms of feeling different flavors.
I'm standing there, I closed the Origen (2 × 1,2mm) to focus the aromas and approach a vape in clearo, the result is identical. Not that it is tasteless or unpleasant, but it is an indefinable assemblage whether it is inspiration or expiration.
I will finish it because it lets itself be vowed, but as indicated in the protocol: I will not make any foolishness.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 40 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Origen V3 (dripper) Virus PRS (dripper)
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.25
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Inox, Fiber Freaks cotton blend 01 and Original
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
You can brutalize it in moderation in terms of heating it does not disintegrate, your feelings will govern your settings. For my part, it is the Origen that seemed the most reliable, well open and not more than 40W for 0,25ohm, the hot vape of this kind of juice is not pleasant to me.
The hit is present, rather light at 6mg / ml, as for the volume of vapor it is consistent with the advertised VG rate. This juice does not deposit excessively on the coils, so it is compatible with any type of atomizer. A tight vape will probably be more effective in terms of feeling and if you do not abuse power you will steam longer.
Gaspard is a little special, even though its aromas are rather known to all, it will not count among the original and surprising recipes of the range in my opinion.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.24 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
This robot can however be considered in all day, fans will decide for themselves. We must pay tribute to the risks taken by the creators of liquids and thank them for entrusting them to sometimes be disappointed with the result, Gaspard is a relative small flop, there is still 3 of his colleagues to evaluate, we bet they will forget this Chronic somewhat frustrating.
React, do not hesitate, especially if you have appreciated it, it will be very useful to all to know the reasons, they will anyway, as plausible and defensible as mine.
I wish you all an excellent vape.
See you soon.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.