Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: BordO2
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 Euros
- Price per liter: 590 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 30%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
BordO2 has established itself among the brands that count in the vape in France. The brand Bordelaise offers liquids that are divided into three ranges. The Classic, which includes single-flavor recipes and simple recipes based on 70PG / 30VG. The Premium range, which combines more complex recipes, on an 50 / 50 basis. And finally, the Jean Cloud range, which includes the premium range recipes, but on a PG / VG 20 / 80 ratio.
Our new juice, the Fruit of the Orchard, enters the classic category. The choice of BordO2 for this range is to offer a bottle of 10ml soft plastic equipped with a rather fine pipette. Available in 4 nicotine levels from 0: 3, 6, 11, 16 mg / ml, these liquids cover a wide range of vapers.
The Fruit of the Orchard belongs to the Classic range. With his name, we immediately imagine the flavors that we will find, apples, pears ... But it may be that this liquid holds unexpected surprises.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed marking for misleading on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
In terms of compliance standards no worries, BordO2 is a very good student. For the Classic range, no box, but a removable / repositionable label which then displays the information texts made mandatory by the TPD. The only thing we can really blame them for is not to repeat the triangle for the visually impaired present on the cap, on the label of the bottle (but my little finger tells me that this little detail should be corrected in the coming weeks).
Appreciation of the packaging
- Are the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement ?: Bof
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
In terms of presentation the classic range does in the simple. A bottle 10 ml PET, dressed with a label without extravagance. The presentation is common to all liquids in the range, only the color of the background changes to adopt shades in connection with the flavors. In the case of the fruit of the orchard, a gradient that goes from light orange to red. We find the brand logo-typed BordO2 in the center, below, the word "taste" logically precedes the flavor of the recipe.
No name inspired for the classics, we just simply announce the flavor. The rest of the label is devoted to mandatory normative marking.
A simple presentation for simple juices, we respect a certain logic, and even if it lacks a bit of emotional charge it has absolutely nothing shocking.
- Color and product name agree ?: No
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity, Pastry
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: No specific example
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 3.75 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
This Liquid Fruit Orchard is built around the fruit flavors of the orchard as the name suggests, but we will not stop there.
First, the smell that emerges from the bottle is quickly realized that the recipe is not so agreed that you might think.
Indeed, there is no doubt a pear smell that dominates, but it is quickly coated by a sweet pastry perfume reminiscent of the smell of an amandine. To taste, the pear is essential from the outset as a central axis, a pear a little syrupy. She is not alone, but it is difficult to spot anything other than an apple that plays it more discreet, expressing itself through a sweet sweet acidity. The pie side of the smell, is not really expressed, but at some point the puff is tinged with pastry flavor of almond, vanilla, but without ever really imposing itself continuously.
It is very good and even if this juice is simple, it nevertheless adopts a certain greedy relief capable of seducing so much the vapers first-time buyers that certain more affirmed.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Serpent mini, Gsl (dripper)
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5
- Materials used with the atomizer: Stainless, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The classic range is for novice vapers or those who stay on a basic material, no need to get out the big artillery, these accessible flavors and ratio 70 / 30 lend themselves, as we know, particularly to the type starter- kit, now nothing forbids you to taste them also on a dripper wise and little windy, or on a rebuildable atomizer type Kaifun, taifun .... Regarding the power we will remain wise 10 20 watts according to the atomizers and the resistive value of the assembly.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - breakfast tea, Aperitif, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, End of evening with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.01 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Discovering the juice we say: "fruit of the orchard, 20 / 80 we will have a mixture of apples / pears of the most basic". But the smell, this first impression changes, we are immediately surprised by the slightly confectionary accents that envelop our sweet pear. At the tasting, it's a little similar, the pear is needed with this side pear juicy or even pear syrup. But we feel the presence of other fruits, and if I recognized the apple I can not say that this is the only fruit that accompanies our basic greed.
Then there is intermittent pastry nuances that express themselves, either through vanilla flavors or through an amandine flavor.
This simple juice, on paper, and in its presentation, is rather surprising to the tasting. It will be a perfect companion for first-time buyers sensitive to this type of flavors, but not that, because even more advanced vapers could find I'm sure, a slightly greedy fruity liquid more surprising than it seems .
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.