Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Dinner Lady
- Price of the tested packaging: 22.50 €
- Quantity: 50ml
- Price per ml: 0.45 €
- Price per liter: 450 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cap equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Headquartered in Blackburn, Lancashire, Dinner Lady is a well known brand among us Frenchy. It must be said that they took the trouble. They are equipped with good communication on the various information channels, shimmering and important stands at each trade show dedicated to vaping and charming hostesses ...
Add to that potions garnering the votes of many conso-vapers and the success story does not fade.
Today, we will focus on the Summer Holidays range and the Cola Shades recipe.
Packaged in a glass bottle and equipped with a pipette of the same material, 50 ml of e-liquid with 70% of vegetable glycerin are contained in a vial of 60ml allowing the addition of 10 ml of nicotine base or not .
Regarding the sales rate, a tour of the dealers allows us to see prices ranging from 19,90 € to 24,90 €.
Note that Cola Shades is also available in 10ml format and packaged in a box of three vials.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
There is not much to say about this chapter since, sold without nicotine, the potion is not under the regulatory obligations and legal.
Note however the absence of indication on the ratio PG / VG, which is however well indicated on the POS and the website of the English factory.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The vial is adorned with a colored coating that, in addition to protecting the contents of the destructive UV rays, makes it easy to identify the recipe.
The packaging is nice, in relation to the taste of the potion. The information is clear and well arranged.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Lemon, Confectionery (Chemical and sweet)
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Lemon, Confectionery
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
It is not easy to get the umpteenth juice to the taste of a famous American cola soda. Recipe "jigsaw" possible, it must be recognized that the drink is more often the kind stale that sparkling.
Chemical and sweet flavors, it is difficult to judge the quality of the aromas or their credibility to the vape.
Well, forget all that, vaping friends. I still find it hard to recover from this recipe, which is not part of my taste.
Cola Shades is bluffing. Bluffing with realism. Bluffing with credibility. I do not know how Dinner Lady was able to reach this level of realism and offer us such a credible potion.
The cola is gaseous, yes, yes, they have succeeded! The freshness is perfectly calibrated so as not to sink into this exaggerated effect of the Koolada which collects everything in its path. His contribution is simply there to evoke the presence of some ice cubes.
What about this delicate slice of lemon whose effects are felt only for the best and in all discretion? That our cousins across the Channel perfectly master this aroma. Present in the Strawbery Bikini previously evaluated, it invariably reminds me of the Lemon Tart, best-seller of the brand, world famous and recognized.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 45W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Thick
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Zenith, Haze & Aromamizer V2 Rta
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.34Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Inox, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Designed for the cloud, the Cola Shades will perfectly accommodate high power and a generously open airflow.
Nevertheless, to get the most out of it, I have adopted atomizing devices and smaller assemblies to evaluate the aromas with the greatest precision.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.58 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
I would never have imagined dithirambic about an evaluation of a liquid vapor with the taste of soda cola. I should not tell you, but between us, in the privacy, I confide it to you, it is sometimes laborious and forbidding to probe these juices with cola often ... stale.
The life of reviewer at Vapelier holds many surprises and constant challenges. Proving, without ceasing, that what is true today may not be true tomorrow.
The Cola Shades of Dinner Lady is, to this day, the best recipe of this taste category that I had to test.
Everything is there, realism, credibility, a perfect dosage, alchemy is total.
Of course, I'm not going to spend my time just vape but sincerely, get out the deckchair, the umbrella, imagine the sun, the beach, the bikinis and all the toutim and ... enjoy. We believe it.
Hey! By the way. It is a Top Jus Le Vapelier, but that, it seems to me that you guessed it ...
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.