- 1 Characteristics of the juice tested
- 2 Packing
- 3 Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- 4 Appreciation of the packaging
- 5 Sensory appreciations
- 6 Tasting recommendations
- 7 Recommended Moments
- 8 My mood ticket on this juice
Characteristics of the juice tested
- [if qs = ”spsr! no”] Sponsor having loaned the material for the magazine: Acquired on our own funds
- [/ if] Price of the tested packaging: 8.9 Euros
- Quantity: 15 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 Euros
- Price per liter: 590 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 12 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: Not indicated on the% label
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.18 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Liquideo is undeniably one of the biggest French manufacturers of e-liquids. In the meantime, the Dandy range marked the transition from beginner's liquid to a more elaborate series, which was also designed to appeal to confirmed vapers. Faced with the success of this range, Liquideo has rebounded by leaving a little later the X-Bud range, in an identical state of mind. Today, we test the CLUB, gourmet tobacco of the Dandy range, section "snuffbox".
The packaging is correct and presents well. The juice is delivered in a black and opaque glass bottle closed by a simple plastic stopper but it is delivered accompanied by a stopper-pipette in addition (do not hesitate to ask it in your shops if you do not receive it spontaneously because it's abnormal). We regret, however, the glaring absence of information on the rate of PG / VG which is however very useful when making his choice. Too bad ... Information taken, it seems that the range oscillates between 50 / 50 rates to 70 / 30. For the Club, I think we are more on 50 / 50 but without any certainty.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the stopper: No. This packaging is DANGEROUS
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
We note here the absence of a child safety which is very harmful because, if it is primarily up to parents to monitor this type of products, it is still a pity that the manufacturer has not thought of overcoming any risk of exposure by providing an equipped stopper.
Otherwise, the rest is consistent with what we expect from an e-liquid today. The DLUO and the lot number are unfortunately not very readable, due to the use of an ink that fades over time.
It remains, despite the good rating of the Club in this area, on a mixed record that an additional effort of Liquideo could easily improve.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging has been very neat by the manufacturer who offers us a very elegant bottle, all dressed in black. Classy and timeless, it corresponds perfectly to the mention "Dandy" claimed in range name. In addition, the black opaque glass used will allow a good conservation of the e-liquid and its protection against ultraviolet rays. What to regret all the more the lack of information on the levels of propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin and the lack of child safety that would have made the product and packaging perfect in all respects.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Woody, Vanilla, Sweet, Tobacco Blonde
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Vanilla, Nuts, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me:
Some American liquids.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Blond and dry tobacco is predominant and serves as a support for a wide range of tones. Slightly vanilla and alcoholic, the liquid finishes in the mouth on a very nice toasted coconut finish. Everything is very compact and no aroma stands out but the recipe was probably designed to enhance the taste of the whole and not the flavor of each aroma. It is successful, light, not disgusting and should reap the adhesions of gourmet tobacco lovers. I swallowed 15ml in two days without realizing it. The hit is present but not violent and the steam released is correct. By rising in power, before reaching the threshold where the juice loses its superb, there is a strong note of whiskey that was well compacted with other flavors and becomes more important as we climb to the watts scale.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 16 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Taifun GT
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1.4
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
A vape on a device allowing a warm / hot temperature to enjoy the fullness of the recipe. Avoid exceeding a certain threshold of power which makes losing its taste interest to the Club.
- Recommended times of day: Morning - breakfast coffee, Morning - breakfast chocolate, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, End with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.23 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
The Club is undeniably a success. In some ways, it is close to some high-end American juice, a little dry and very full in taste. Although not stingy in flavor, he avoids the trap of "too-sweet" and that of "too creamy" which are sometimes very useful to hide defects. The Club is cash and has nothing to hide! The gourmet recipe works very well and fully matches a good coffee. This is not a revolution but rather an applied and sincere interpretation of a known score. In any case, it's a real treat that I can only advise you to test because if you like gourmet tobaccos, you are likely to become addicted.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.