Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: The Breton Vapoteur
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 Euros
- Price per liter: 590 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Armorique, through the Vapoteur Breton, has created a range Sensations that appeals to beginners in the vape and also to those looking for flavors more worked. This range has some recipes with a focus on the satisfaction of having tasted something special.
The Blue, which is identifiable with its color of label, is a jewel to put at the top of the steps of this range. For the rest and conditioning checked, it meets the demand of what can await newcomers in vaping. A base PG / VG adapted to start (60 / 40) and nicotine levels quite prolific. 0, 3, 6, 12 and 18mg / ml. If you do not find your happiness is that you do not put yours !!!!!
The price is usually used in all e-liquid entry level, it would be a shame to miss this Blue.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The Vapoteur Breton is in the middle of the vape for a while. Post TPD requests have been well worked by the brand so it is the same for this new mount.
On all the bottles of this Sensations range that I had in my possession, the only "snag" came from the impressions that had been made last for the lot numbers and the DLUO. It did not matter if you handled your bottle. And since it is impossible not to touch the support, these inscriptions disappeared easily. For this Blue, it does not fade and it holds the road with or without passage of liquid on it. There must have been another used printing process and that's good.
Anyway, this Blue ignores the pictogram ban to minors! Surprisingly enough for a nicotine juice at 3mg / ml!
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging offers something simple and accessible. A color by reference and this color is put forward to not be wrong. Clear and effective. Still, when you are of Breton stock, we must absolutely put reminders.
This is done by the logo of the brand (a steaming sea bass) and also by the banners of the civil flag of Brittany. The remaining charm is in the bottle.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Lemon, Menthol, Sweet
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Fruit, Lemon, Menthol
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
It is a chemical impression to the first inspiration that comes into my mouth but disappears at the end of the 3me puff (adaptation time of my cotton Team Vap Lab?). There is a fresh appearance that attacks immediately before being mated to a lemon citrus fruit. This freshness is impressive but not the type "mistress woman" as one might think. The fruits, whatever their colors, are very well transcribed.
This Blue brings back in these nets a myriad of other colored flavors. We go through a volute of raspberry and a wild strawberry all "minotte" that bind with other fruits more imposing. It is a blend of lightly creamy blueberries, blackcurrant and a hint of blackberry rather succinct. Add to this, as an undercoat, a hint of plum that is discovered at the end of inspiration and brings a sweet reflection not excessively held but adapted to the overall flavor.
It has a good content in the mouth keeping the citrus alloy with these very pretty blue fruit flavors. A great success in the calculation of aromas and, moreover, excellent taste.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Serpent Mini / Royal Hunter / Taifun GT2
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton Team Vap Lab
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Fruity and citrus by design, it is more likely to deliver these flavors in an RDTA or a simple atomizer. It is lost if you make him sing his recipe in a dripper high power or low resistance.
It is a liquid that is made to be consumed on the day in ballad or quiet at home with a sparkling little drink. Easy going, it is in good hands in values ranging from 15W to 20W by adapting its resistance according to that.
With a semi-overhead airflow control, he spends his whole catalog of aroma and binder between them. First-time buyers will fall in droves if we give them the right information when they buy.
- Recommended moments of the day: Morning, Morning - breakfast chocolate, Morning - breakfast tea, Aperitif, Lunch / dinner, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Beginning of evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
He really liked this little Blue. Passed the first impression that was wrong (chemical), I found that I was dealing with one of those who has most delighted me in this range Sensations.
It is full of flavors and there are many sensations that appear in the mouth. He passes the different colors of fruits (black / blue, red) with a disconcerting ease. And it is there that one suspects that the flavorists have had to floor severely on this recipe. Not one flavor takes precedence over another to crush it. It is a happy medium that is well calculated to be able to review the basket of fruits that have been chosen to meet the specifications.
The most beautiful surprise comes from the brute force of the lemon that knows how to soften to let the rest express itself. Not easy to achieve in reality but there is won in every way.
Great success for this Blue and it is clear, for me, that he walks on the first step of the podium of this range Sensations. What is the Breizh version of the Marseillaise?
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.