- Sponsor who loaned the product for the magazine: Acquired on our own funds
- Price of the tested product: 79 Euros
- Product category according to its selling price: Mid-range (from 41 to 80 euros)
- Mod type: Variable power electronics and temperature control
- Is the mod telescopic? No
- Maximum power: 75 watts
- Maximum voltage: 8
- Minimum value in Ohms resistance for a start: 0.1
Reviewer comments on business characteristics
The 75W TC is the last "small" box recently released by Sigelei to replace the aging little 50w.
The menus of the new flagship novelties, a more classy design, a simplified menu and especially the temperature control.
The 75W TC offers temperature control in NI200, comfortable 75W power and support for 0.05 and 2.5ohm resistors.
You will understand, Sigelei has put the dishes in the big!
Physical characteristics and felt quality
- Width or Diameter of the product in mms: 40
- Product Length or Height in mms: 90
- Product weight in grams: 230
- Material composing the product: Aluminum, Delrin, Copper
- Form Factor Type: Classic Box - VaporShark Type
- Decorative style: Classic
- Quality of decoration: Good
- Is the coating of the mod sensitive to fingerprints? No
- All components of this mod seem well assembled? Yes
- Fire button position: Lateral near the top cap
- Fire button type: Mechanical plastic on contact rubber
- Number of buttons in the interface, including touch areas if they are present: 3
- Type of user interface buttons: Mechanical plastic on contact rubber
- Quality of the interface button (s): Excellent I love this button in every way
- Number of parts in the product: 3
- Number of threads: 1
- Quality of the threads: Excellent
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product with regard to its price? Yes
Rating of the vapelier as to feelings quality: 4.7 / 5
Reviewer's comments on physical characteristics and perceived quality
The 75W is a well-born box. Of a relatively classical form, everything is bet on its decoration.
Brushed aluminum panels contrast with the central body of the matt black box.
For the insertion and removal of the batteries, the side panels are maintained by a system of lined magnets centered by polarizers.
The 510 pine is floating and copper. The push spring is quite hard, allowing a perfect contact especially in temperature control.
The grip of the box is very nice despite its size and its weight relatively large compared to competitors, assemblies are more correct.
- Type of chipset used: Owner
- Connection type: 510
- Adjustable positive plot? Yes, through a spring.
- Lock system ? Electronic
- Quality of the locking system: Excellent, the chosen approach is very practical
- Features offered by mod: Battery charge display, Resistance value display, Short circuit protection from atomizer, Reverse battery polarity protection, Display of current vape voltage , Display of the power of the current vape, Fixed protection against overheating of the atomizer resistors, Variable protection against overheating of the atomizer resistors, Temperature control of the atomizer resistors, Clear diagnostic messages
- Accusability: 18650
- Does the mod support stacking? No
- Number of batteries supported: 1
- Does the mod retain its configuration without batteries? Yes
- Does the mod offer a recharge feature? Charging function possible via Mini-USB
- Is the recharge function pass-through? Yes
- Does the mode offer a Power Bank function? No power bank function offered by the mod
- Does the mode offer other functions? No other function offered by the mod
- Presence of a regulation of the flow of air? No, nothing is planned to feed an atomizer from below
- Maximum diameter in mms of compatibility with an atomizer: 23
- Accuracy of the output power at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the power demanded and the real power
- Accuracy of the output voltage at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the requested voltage and the actual voltage
Vapelier's note regarding functional characteristics: 3.5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on functional features
The 75W TC is an easy-to-use box and offers a simplified menu. The transition from variable power mode to temperature control mode is easily done by simply pressing the two buttons "+ and -".
The box also offers a "memory" mode, able to keep in memory the value of your atomizer. Particularly useful function in temperature control when you disassemble your atomizer for a filling.
No more complicated sub menus, here the key word is SIMPLICITY!
In everyday use it is easy to live in a range of power below 20W box is not greedy resources and will keep you a good day, beyond, you will need several batteries to hold the length.
Evaluation of the packaging
- Presence of a box accompanying the product: Yes
- Would you say that the packaging is up to the price of the product? Yes
- Presence of a user manual? Yes
- Is the manual understandable for a non-English speaker? Yes
- Does the manual explain ALL features? Yes
Vapelier's note on packaging: 5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on conditioning
Very complete packaging, in addition to the USB cable for charging your box, you will find a silicone skin for the protection of your precious.
You will also find a complete manual translated into several languages including French.
Appreciations in use
- Easy transportation with the test atomizer: Ok for an inside jacket pocket (no deformations)
- Disassembly and cleaning facilities: Super simple, even blind in the dark!
- Easy to change the batteries: Super simple, even blind in the dark!
- Did the mod heat up? No
- Has there been erratic behavior after one day of use? No
- Description of situations in which the product has experienced erratic behavior
Vapelier's note in terms of usability: 5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on the use of the product
Nothing to report, the box does what it must do. We mount his ato, we adjust his power and possibly his temperature control and we are ready.
A battery change during the trip will not affect your settings.
Recommendations for use
- Type of batteries used during the tests: 18650
- Number of batteries used during testing: 4
- With which type of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? Dripper, A conventional fiber - resistance equal to or greater than 1.7 Ohms, A low resistance fiber inf or equal to 1.5 ohms, In sub-ohm assembly, Genesys type rebuildable metal mesh assembly, Genesys type rebuilding metal wick assembly
- With which model of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? No rules, it's as you wanted.
- Description of the test configuration used: Various atomizers to exploit the potential of the box.
- Description of the ideal configuration with this product: No rules, it's as you wanted.
was the product liked by the reviewer: Yes
Overall average of the Vapelier for this product: 4.6 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
The mood ticket of the reviewer
To be quite honest it's first the look of the box that interested me.
Ok, I'm one of his men who turn on a bouncing buttocks before taking an interest in the intellect ...
But once in hand was the surprise. She is not just beautiful, she is smart !! (Yes I speak well of the box).
A simple menu, clear and effective. Comfortable power and enjoying a good grip.
In short, a physically smart box !!
And we say thank you who? Thank you ... Thank you Sigelei !!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.